“Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing
of the LORD your God which He has given you.”
Deuteronomy 16 v 17
Ways to Give:
- By setting up a Standing Order(downloadable forms below) with your bank – if you would like details on how to set this up, please contact Jennifer Stewart, Parish Administrator.
- Through your employers payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this).
- By putting money into the collection during the Sunday service. Please complete the Church envelope request form if you would like to give regularly through envelopes.
- If you would like to write a cheque, please make it payable to Belvoir Parish Church
- You may also like to consider making a donation to Belvoir Parish in your will. Ask your solicitor when you make or amend to your will.
Tax Efficient Giving:
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return a Gift Aid Form if you have not done so already. The benefit to Belvoir is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)
The Parish is financed by the contributions of church members. If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please contact Jennifer Stewart, Parish Administrator.